Happy New Year 2021 to you all
Warm Welcome to Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
To visit Dubai in Covid Times you need a Tourist Entry Permit & Travel Insurance covering Covid 19
See below the Dubai Tourist visa Categories available for tourist to apply
Dubai VisA Types
|30 days single entry|
|90 days single entry|
|30 days multiple entry|
|90 days multiple entry|
|30 days inside country Dubai|
|90 days inside country Dubai|
|30 days multiple inside country Dubai|
|90 days multiple inside country Dubai|
|30 days inside country Abu Dhabi|
|90 days inside country Abu Dhabi|
|Tourist Visa Extention|
Requirements for Dubai Visa application
1.Scan of Passport
- 2.Passport Size photo
- send to email ✉︎ firstname.lastname@example.org and agent shall contact you for next steps
- Air Ticket copy may be required (after visa approval)
- Additional requirements - depending upon nature of application
- U.A.E. guarantor documents might be required - depending upon nature of application
- Visa approval / disapproval is at sole discretion of UAE immigration authorities
- Time Taken to review visa application is at sole discretion of UAE immigration authorities
- In case of rejection we will share rejection papers with reason of rejection
- Visa Fees is non-refundable
- Tourist visa is valid for 60 Days upon issuance, kindly advise your travel date so we can apply accordingly.
How do I receive my Dubai Visa?
Visa will be sent to you via email by our agents.Dubai Visa is an e-visa.Just Print & Carry.
There are four options for (booking) payment
1.Bank Transfer: You can send money via bank transfer and send the scan copy of receipt to us by email.
2.Online payment: If you wish to pay by credit or debit card advise us. We will send online payment link.
3.Western Union: If you wish to pay by western union advise us.
4.Payment At Office: You can pay by cash or cheque or via credit card/ debit card at our office.