Dubai Frame is another valuable landmark added to Dubai traditional and luxurious heritage. The project comprises a 150-metre-high, 93-meter-wide structure being built to resemble a huge picture frame, through which landmarks representing modern Dubai such as Emirates Towers and Burj Khalifa can be seen on one side, while from the other side, visitors can view older parts of the city such as Deira, Umm Harare and Karama. Exterior design of Dubai Frame was inspired from the logo of EXPO2020. The past, present and the future of Dubai: witness three dimensions in one destination, Dubai Frame. We encourage our guests to dress modestly while visiting Dubai Frame in accordance with United Arab Emirates Government Law on Social Responsibilities, Dress Code.
- Admission ticket to the spectacular Dubai Frame
- Step back in time at Dubai Past Gallery
- Enjoy 360 degree views of Old and New Dubai from 150-meter high Sky Deck
- Walk over the breathtaking Glass Bridge
- Glance into Dubai’s imposing future with Virtual Metropolis experience
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Sharing/Private Transportation option selected)