90 Days Visa For UAE-3 Months UAE Visit Visa with Travel/Medical Insurance (includes covid-19 cover)
The 90 days or the 3 month Dubai Tourist visa is a very popular visa type among all travellers.Tourist who want to stay and experience the city to the max apply for this type of visa.Residents in Dubai also apply this visa for the visit of their parents,Inlaws,friends and family members.Many tourists like to come and get a feel of the place,if they have plans of settling down in the future.There is no waiting time and this visa can be reapplied back to back.Validity to enter for the visa document is 60 days.90 Days Visa For UAE-3 Months UAE Visit Visa
Documents Required for visa application
- passport scan copy
- passport sized photos send via email email@example.com
- Passport should be valid 6 months (180 days) or more
- Visa is applied per passport basis
- Normal processing time is 2-3 working days
- Express Visa application option is available for those who wish to travel urgently
- Dubai visa is EVISA and just print out and travel
- Check with our team if a Visa Message or a Ok to Board is required before travel
- 90 days Dubai visa is valid to enter and exit from any of Seven Emirates Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Umm al Quwain
- Depending on your nationality you can get a visa on arrival, or you can apply for your visit visa from Dubai Immigration before you travel.
- All passengers arriving in Dubai from any destination, including passengers connecting in Dubai, must have a printed negative COVID-19 PCR test certificate to be accepted on the flight. The test must be taken a maximum of 96 hours before departure. Bring an official printed certificate – SMS and digital certificates are not accepted. Children under the age of 12 and passengers who have a moderate or severe disability are exempt from the test requirement.
- The UAE government has specified designated laboratories. If you are flying from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, you must get your certificate from one of these labs. If you are flying from any other country, you can either use the recommended laboratories in the same document or any trusted and certified laboratories in your country of origin.
- You may need to take another COVID-19 PCR test on arrival. If you take a test at the airport, you must remain in your hotel or residence until you receive the test result. If the test result is positive, you will be required to undergo isolation and follow the Dubai Health Authority guidelines.
- You must also download the COVID-19 – DXB Smart App.
- All travellers to Dubai, including passengers with a connecting flight, must complete this health declaration form and give it to the staff at check-in. This form will also be available at check-in.
- You will also need to complete the quarantine undertaking form given to you on board if Dubai is your final destination. Hand this form to the Dubai Health Authority staff on arrival.
- Check with your airlines before boarding if all documents requirements met to enter Dubai and the UAE.
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.
Contact Centre: +971(0)42698986
• Visa approval or disapproval is at the sole discretion of UAE immigration authorities only.
• Time taken to review visa application is at the discretion of UAE immigration authorities.
• In case of rejection reason of rejection will be shared with Applicant subject to Immigration.
• Visa Fees is non-refundable in all cases.