90 Days Visa For UAE-3 Months UAE Visit Visa
The 90 days or the 3 month Dubai Tourist visa is a very popular visa type among all travellers.Tourist who want to stay and experience the city to the max apply for this type of visa.Residents in Dubai also apply this visa for the visit of their parents,Inlaws,friends and family members.Many tourists like to come and get a feel of the place,if they have plans of settling down in the future.There is no waiting time and this visa can be reapplied back to back.Validity to enter for the visa document is 60 days.
Documents Required for visa application
- passport scan copy
- passport sized photos send via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passport should be valid 6 months (180 days) or more
- Visa is applied per passport basis
- Normal processing time is 2-3 working days
- Express Visa application option is available for those who wish to travel urgently
- Dubai visa is EVISA and just print out and travel
- Check with our team if a Visa Message or a Ok to Board is required before travel
- 90 days Dubai visa is valid to enter and exit from any of Seven Emirates Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Umm al Quwain
Starting from 800 AED/220 USD
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques1.Does the 90 days visa have a grace period?
Ans.Yes 10 days grace is granted by UAE immigration.
Ques2.Is the 90 days visa extendable?
Ans.Yes 90 days visa is extendable twice for a total of 60 days including grace period.
Ques3.If I get a job do I need to exit?
Ans.No you can change status from your tourist visa to employement visa within country no need to exit.
90 days Dubai visa is easy to apply and process.Airticket or Hotel Booking is not required to apply this 3 month visa.Processing time is 3 to 4 working days only.Pack your bag for three whole months and come and explore magestic Dubai and the UAE to the fullest.
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.
Mobile/Whats app: 00971563652129
Availability & Prices
• Visa approval or disapproval is at the sole discretion of UAE immigration authorities only.
• Time taken to review visa application is at the discretion of UAE immigration authorities.
• In case of rejection reason of rejection will be shared with Applicant subject to Immigration.
• Visa Fees is non-refundable in all cases.