Apply Dubai Tourist Visa
Dubai Visa with Travel Health Insurance
To visit Dubai in Covid Times you need a Dubai Tourist Visa with a Travel Health Insurance with Covid 19 cover
UAE Tourist Visa Types
|Applicant Outside UAE|
|30 days single entry visa|
|90 days single entry visa|
|30 days multiple entry visa|
|90 days multiple entry visa|
|Applicant Inside UAE|
|30 days inside country visa|
|90 days inside country visa|
|30 days multiple inside country visa|
|90 days multiple inside country visa|
|30 days inside country visa extension|
1.Clear Scan of Passport
- 2.Passport Size photo
- Visa approval / disapproval is at sole discretion of UAE immigration authorities
- Time Taken to review visa application is at sole discretion of UAE immigration authorities
- In case of rejection we will share rejection paper with reason of rejection
- Visa Fees is non-refundable
- Tourist visa is valid for 60 Days upon issuance to enter UAE
How do I receive my Dubai Visa?
Dubai Visa is an e-visa.Visa will be sent to you via email by our agents.Just Print & Carry.
There are four options for (booking) payment
1.Bank Transfer: You can send money via bank transfer and send the scan copy of receipt to us by email.
2.Online payment: If you wish to pay by credit or debit card advise us. We will send online payment link.
3.Western Union: If you wish to pay by western union advise us.
4.Payment At Office: You can pay by cash or cheque or via credit card/ debit card at our office.