In the article below you shall gain a comprehensive view of how to apply for a Schengen Visa while in Dubai. A Schengen Visa is a mandatory requirement for entry to the European Union, and this Visa grants access to all of the EU countries except Ireland and United Kingdom, which have their own Visa policies. We will be happy to help with all queries regarding the procedures and filling up of the application. However, our employees are nowhere involved in the Visa granting process, and the onus of granting a Visa lies only with the embassy.
1) The first and foremost thing you need to do is take on Online appointment for the Visa interview, and read up on the basic instructions to fill up the application form.
2) You need to carry your original issued Passport, as well as a copy of the same.
3) Carry a copy of your UAE Visa page along when you submit your application.
4) You need to have 3 recently taken Passport sized photographs, taken against a plain white background.
5) You need to present proof of your hotel reservations in order to show your living arrangements.
6) You also need to submit a copy of your travel itinerary so that they can estimate your travel plan.
7) One of their requirements is that you possess an NOC letter stating your purpose of travel, your position, salary, and your date of beginning of employment in the UAE.
8) You also need to present a copy of your last 6 months bank statement, stamped by the issuing bank.
9) You also need to furnish proof that you have travel insurance.
A few things that need to be kept in mind:-
- Your Passport needs to have a validity of at least 6 months from the date of your return journey.
- Your existing UAE Visa needs to be valid for at least 3 months from the date of your return journey.
- The Visa that will be issued, will be as per the dates written on your form. So kindly ensure you have the right dates written on the form, and your travel arrangements are made accordingly.
- In accordance to our cancellation policy, in case your Visa gets rejected from the embassy, the Visa fee, Assistance fee and Insurance fees are non-refundable.