Call Now: +971502680752
1) The first is the Visa application form. All the particulars need to be typed in online, and signed at all the necessary places
2) Next, make sure you have your original issued passport. It has to have at least 6 months of validity remaining, and 2 blank pages for the Visa stamps.
3) Next, you need your Visa page, which should have at least 3 months validity remaining, from the date of application.
4) You need to supply 2 recent passport sized photographs, that have been taken against a white background.
5) Finally, you need a copy of your medical insurance which should be valid in Russia. Just in case you do not possess medical insurance, we can provision it for you at an additional cost of $41 extra.
A few pointers about the application procedure and the following processes, that you need to keep in mind are:-
- The whole procedure of processing your Visa application, right from submission to approval, takes about 8-9 working days.
- They have an urgent process, through which this waiting period can be shortened to only 3-4 working days. But it comes at a price. You need to pay a premium of $68 extra for the urgent, or expedited Visa procedure.
- The Visa that will be issued, will be as per the dates written on your form. So kindly ensure you have the right dates written on the form, and your travel arrangements are made accordingly.
- Applications for a tourist Visa to Russia will be accepted only 90 days prior to the proposed date of travel into the country. So, travelers should apply only within the 90 day window, not earlier.
- The maximum period for which a Visa will be allotted is 25 days. So you need to work around that.
- Visa charges differ according to the nationality of the applicant. Please confirm what your correct fee should be, as per your nationality.
- In case a minor is traveling unaccompanied, he will need to posses some extra documents. He will need to carry his original birth certificate, a notarized letter of consent from both parents, and a copy of his parents' information page of their passports.
- In the event that your application for a Visa is rejected, no claims of refund shall be entertained.