In the article below you shall gain a comprehensive view of how to apply for a Malaysian Visa while in Dubai. Malaysia has two offices in the UAE; the Consulate General's office in Dubai, and one embassy in Abu Dhabi. We will be happy to help with all queries regarding the procedures and filling up of the application. However, our employees are nowhere involved in the Visa granting process, and the onus of granting a Visa lies only with the embassy.
Citizens of UAE do not need Prior Visa to visit Malaysia for a stay of upto 90 days. They are granted Visa upon arrival for both Tourist and business Visa purposes. For Citizens of other countries residing in UAE, the Visa requirements vary upon their countries of origin. Hence, they need to confirm the requirements from the embassy.
1) First of all, you need to carry your duly filled application form.
2) You need to carry your original issued Passport, as well as a copy of the same. The passport needs to have two blank pages for the Visa.
3) Carry a copy of your UAE Visa page along when you submit your application.
4) You need to have 3 recently taken Passport sized photographs, taken against a plain white background.
5) You need to present proof of your hotel reservations in order to show your living arrangements.
6) One of their requirements is that you possess an NOC letter stating your purpose of travel, your position, salary, and your date of beginning of employment in the UAE.
7) You also need to present a copy of your last 6 months bank statement, stamped by the issuing bank.
8) You also need to furnish proof that you have travel insurance. In case you don't possess Insurance, we can provide it at an additional cost.
A few things that need to be kept in mind:-
- Your Passport needs to have a validity of at least 6 months from the date of your return journey.
- Your existing UAE Visa needs to be valid for atleast 3 months from the date of your return journey.
- The Visa that will be issued, will be as per the dates written on your form. So kindly ensure you have the right dates written on the form, and your travel arrangements are made accordingly.
- In accordance to our cancellation policy, in case your Visa gets rejected from the embassy, the Visa fee, Assistance fee and Insurance fees are non-refundable.