Destinations: 30 days Dubai Tourist Visa
Apply 30 days visa at best price AED 370
30 days dubai tourist visa
30 days visa- Online Visa application for Dubai (UAE) with easy documentation.
With passport scan copy & passport sized photos must be attached and send via email.
You can apply for the 30 Day Tourist Visa of Dubai which is a non-extendable single-entry Visa lasting for a duration of 60 days from the date of issue. The cost of this Visa is AED 370. You can also opt for the 30 day Express Visa available at AED 470 wherein Visa processing is done on priority. The 30 Day Dubai Tourist Visa has a processing time of 3-4 working days which is subject to change depending on Immigration Approval, Holidays and Closures. The 30 Day Dubai Express Visa has a processing time of 36 hours which is again subject to change.
So, what are you waiting for? This vacation season, gear up for the holiday of a lifetime at Dubai, the most extraordinary Emirate.
Usually most of the applications get accepted within timescale mentioned in below table. However, some may require additional supporting documents and hence such type of applications may take a bit longer time.
Important information that you should be aware of before applying for your Visa
1. All the types of visas issued are non extendable.
2. Every visa application is only for single entry or multiple entry as applied before applciation.
3. We suggest you to apply for your own visa before 5-7 days of your visit.
4. Residence in Dubai and the Department of Naturalization are open only from Sunday to Thursday.
5. Regarding the Visa Refundable deposit fee Guarantee will be told to you whether required or not only after evaluating your application.
6. For all the passengers under the age of 22years if travelling alone or with someone non-related, you need to send the details like(Age, Name, Country Residing, Nationality and even telephone number to email@example.com for evaluation.
7. Visa approvals are the sole discretion of Immigration Officers and also, Best Dubai Holidays. We don't guarantee applications sent will all get approved. Once we submit your application the application fee will become non-refundable irrespective of your application is rejected or approved or your visa is approved but you are not able to travel to UAE.
8. In case your application is rejected by immigration officials we will give you proof with reasons of rejection from Immigration Department so that you can record and refer.
9. Once your visa is approved we send you a copy through email as the visa by you is applied online. All you need to do is print the copy of visa and on your arrival at the airport, one may proceed directly to the passport control section, you don't require an original copy here.
10. Once you leave the country you need to send a fax page or an email of your passport page, which has an exit stamp, stamped by the immigration of Dubai. This serves as a proof that you left country and it helps us to check the same on our own online systems.
11. If you are planning to come to UAE, but not by flight, then keep us posted of the same beforehand only.